Lucky Wheel Spring Edition Quiz Answers 100% Score
1. Let’s get started! Use the CLUES on the cards to answer the questions! Can you tell us which holiday we are talking about here?
Right Answer: Easter
2. Spring is in the air! Look at the clues on the board and tell us what these two things are!
Right Answer: Flowers
3. To which country would we go to view magnificent displays of these trees?
Right Answer: Japan
4. Take a look at the clue on the board! What does it mark?
- The end of summer
- The middle of spring
- First day of spring
- Last day of spring
Right Answer: First day of spring
5. What are we referring to here?
- Easter egg roll
- Snowball fight (with cotton balls)
- Pumpkin pie baking day
- Cranberry syrup day
Right Answer: Easter egg roll
6. Look at the foreign language on the board! It means “Happy Easter” but in which language?
Right Answer: German
7. How many of these vegetables are ready to pick in spring?
- Asparagus and radish
- Asparagus and kale
- Radish and kale
- All of them
Right Answer: Asparagus and radish
8. Take a look at the clue on the board! Growing in spring, what is the main ingredient of this dish?
Right Answer: Spinach
9. What are we referring to here?
- Jewish New Year
Right Answer: Passover
10. Select the animals that wake up in spring!
- Bats and brown bears
- Arctic ground squirrels and bats
- All of them
- Arctic brown squirrels and brown bears
Right Answer: All of them
11. Well done for the spring-themed part of the wheel! Here come the general knowledge clues! In which country would you find these two clues?
Right Answer: Australia
12. Look at the clues on the cards and find the singer that sang these two songs!
- Demi Lovato
- Lana Del Rey
- Lady Gaga
Right Answer: Madonna
13. The wheel spins again! Look at the clues to figure out which event we are referring to.
- Independence Day
Right Answer: Thanksgiving
14. Tricky, tricky. The wheel is trying to spin you out. What are these clues referring to?
Right Answer: Anatomy
15. Famous monuments! Where are these located?
Right Answer: London
16. Which famous series are we referring to here?
- Star Wars
- Lord of the Rings
- Harry Potter
Right Answer: Lord of the Rings
17. In which city would you find these two places?
Right Answer: Rome
18. What are we referring to here?
- A set of tools
- Types of snow leopards
- Types of monkeys
- Types of whales
Right Answer: Types of monkeys
19. Where do these belong?
- At court
- At sea
- In a church
- In a chess set
Right Answer: In a chess set
20. What are these species a type of?
- Types of Japanese sweets
- Tree varieties
Right Answer: Whales
21. What are we talking about here?
- Roof types
- Sewing terms
- Insect varieties
Right Answer: Pliers
22. What do these two people have in common?
- Both were kidnapped
- Both lived in Italy for 11 years
- Both were actors
- Both were assassinated
Right Answer: Both were assassinated
23. What are we referring to here?
- Types of boats
- Breeds of horses
- Types of tents
Right Answer: Breeds of horses
24. Where would you find these two cities?
- El Salvador
Right Answer: Brazil
25. What types of animals are these?
Right Answer: Mammals
26. What type of diet do these two critters have?
Right Answer: Omnivorous
27. Where would you find these objects?
- Construction site
- Electrical mechanic’s workshop
Right Answer: Hospital
28. Which country shares borders with the two clues?
Right Answer: Hungary
29. Which country links both words?
Right Answer: Italy
30. What do these signs stand for on the periodic table?
Right Answer: Metal