Minecraft Intelligence Test Quiz Answers 100% Score Quiz Diva
1. WHAT DID NOTCH CALL ENDERDRAGONS AT FIRST?
- King Ghidorah
Right Answer: Raqreqentba
2. WITHOUT THE AID OF OTHER MECHANISMS OR ITEMS, HOW MANY BLOCKS WILL POWER TRAVEL THROUGH A REDSTONE “WIRE” CONSISTENTLY FOR?
- 12 Blocks
- 17 Blocks
- 20 Blocks
- 15 Blocks
Right Answer: 15 Blocks
3. A REDSTONE REPEATER HAS FOUR DIFFERENT DELAY SETTINGS THAT YOU CAN TOGGLE, EACH ONE INCREASING THE SIGNAL DELAY BY HOW LONG?
- .1 Seconds
- .01 Seconds
- 1 Second
- 2 Seconds
Right Answer: .1 Seconds
4. HOW CAN YOU TOGGLE THE POWER OF A REDSTONE TORCH?
- Providing power directly to the torch itself
- Attaching a switch directly to the redstone torch
- Providing power to the block it is on
- You can’t toggle the power of a redstone torch
- None of the above
Right Answer: You can’t toggle the power of a redstone torch
5. IF YOU NEEDED TO INVERT THE SIGNAL IN A SECTION OF A CIRCUIT, WHAT SORT OF LOGIC GATE WOULD YOU NEED TO CREATE?
- AND Gate
- NOT Gate
- OR Gate
- XOR Gate
Right Answer: NOT Gate
6. MANY BLOCKS AND MECHANISMS CAN BE AFFECTED BY REDSTONE. WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING IS NOT ONE OF THOSE?
- Switching a block of glowstone on and off
- Setting off a block of TNT
- Opening and closing a fence gate
- Activating a sticky piston
Right Answer: Switching a block of glowstone on and off
7. WHICH OF THESE STATEMENTS IS TRUE WITH REGARDS TO WEIGHTED PRESSURE PLATES?
- A weighted pressure plate can only be activated by a player standing on it
- The output signal from a weighted pressure plate is affected by the number of entities on it
- A player standing on a weighted pressure plate will have no effect on the output signal
- The output signal from a weighted pressure plate is affected by the size of the entity(ies) on it.
Right Answer: The output signal from a weighted pressure plate is affected by the number of entities on it
8. UPPOSE YOU FILL A DISPENSER WITH ARROWS. A REDSTONE CIRCUIT WOULD BE ABLE TO FIRE OUT ARROWS FROM THE DISPENSER. WHAT MECHANISM WOULD YOU USE INSTEAD IF YOU WANT THE ITEMS INSIDE TO SIMPLY BE DROPPED OUT?
Right Answer: Dropper
9. WHICH OF THESE IS A REDSTONE COMPENSATOR NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Refreshing a single input signal back up to maximum strength, like a redstone repeater
- Producing an output signal proportional to how full a container is
- Comparing two input signals and producing an output signal equal to the difference between the two inputs
- Comparing two input signals and producing an output signal based on which input is strongest
Right Answer: Refreshing a single input signal back up to maximum strength, like a redstone repeater
10. WHICH OF THESE SCENARIOS IS NOT POSSIBLE BY UTILISING REDSTONE AND REDSTONE COMPONENTS?
- Controlling a set of doors based on light level
- Sending a minecart along a track
- Toggling the state of a lever
- Playing a tune on a series of note blocks
Right Answer: Toggling the state of a lever
11. WHEN DID ZOMBIES STOP DROPPING FEATHERS?
- Beta 1.8
- Beta 1.6
Right Answer: Beta 1.8
12. WHEN YOU TOUCH A CACTUS, HOW MUCH DAMAGE DO YOU TAKE?
- .5 hearts
- 1.5 hearts
- .3 hearts
- 1 heart
Right Answer: .5 hearts
13. WHEN WERE PISTONS FIRST IMPLEMENTED?
- Beta 1.6
- Beta 1.5
- Beta 1.8
- Beta 1.7
Right Answer: Beta 1.7
14. HOW DO YOU CRAFT A CHISELED SANDSTONE BLOCK?
- One sandstone block on top of another
- Two sandstone blocks side-by-side
- Two sandstone slabs side-by-side
- One sandstone slab on top of another
Right Answer: One sandstone slab on top of another
15. WHAT DOES MILK DO WHEN DRANK?
- Removes any potion effects.
- Replenish Armor.
- Replenish Health.
- Increase Heart count.
Right Answer: Removes any potion effects.
16. IF YOU WOULD PLACE DOWN A NOTE BLOCK, THEN LEFT CLICK IT, WHAT NOTE WOULD IT PRODUCE?
Right Answer: F#
17. HOW MANY DIFFERENT COLORED WOOLS ARE THERE?
Right Answer: 16
18. HOW MUCH DAMAGE DO DIAMOND SWORDS DEAL?
- 2.5 Hearts
- 3.5 Hearts
- 3 Hearts
- 4 Hearts
Right Answer: 3.5 Hearts
19. HOW DO YOU CRAFT A SHULKER BOX?
- Shulker Shell next to a Chest
- Chest sandwhiched between two Shulker Shells (Vertically)
- Chest sandwhiched between two Shulker Shells (Horizontally)
- Shulker Shell on top of a chest
Right Answer: Chest sandwhiched between two Shulker Shells (Vertically)
20. HOW MANY BRICKS DO YOU NEED TO CRAFT A FLOWER POT?
Right Answer: 3